Last updated: October 11, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Basta Violenza alle Frontiere, Via S. Quintino, 32 – 10121 – Turin (TO) – Italy.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The country refers to: Italy
- Device means any device capable of accessing the Service such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Site.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data means data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a visit to the page).
- The website references Stop Border Violence, accessible from https://www.stopborderviolence.org
- User means the person who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of personal data
Types of data collected
Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Usage data
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of the your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service from or through a mobile device.
Tracking and cookie technologies
- Flash cookies. Some features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, read “Where can I change the settings to disable or delete local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Some sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) which allow the Company, for example, to count the users who have visited such pages or open an e-mail and for other statistics relating to the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: TermsFeed Generator cookies.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
Necessary / essential cookies
Type: session cookie
Administered by: Noi
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Type: persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
- Cookie o Cookie del browser. Un cookie è un piccolo file posizionato sul tuo dispositivo. Puoi indicare al tuo browser di rifiutare tutti i cookie o di indicare quando viene inviato un cookie. Tuttavia, se non accetti i Cookie, potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare alcune parti del nostro Servizio. A meno che tu non abbia modificato le impostazioni del tuo browser in modo che rifiuti i cookie, il nostro servizio potrebbe utilizzare i cookie.
- Cookie Flash. Alcune funzionalità del nostro Servizio possono utilizzare oggetti memorizzati locali (o Flash Cookie) per raccogliere e memorizzare informazioni sulle tue preferenze o sulla tua attività sul nostro Servizio. I cookie Flash non sono gestiti dalle stesse impostazioni del browser utilizzate per i cookie del browser. Per ulteriori informazioni su come eliminare i cookie Flash, leggere “Dove posso modificare le impostazioni per disabilitare o eliminare oggetti condivisi locali?” disponibile su https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacon. Alcune sezioni del nostro Servizio e delle nostre e-mail possono contenere piccoli file elettronici noti come web beacon (noti anche come clear gif, pixel tag e single pixel gif) che consentono alla Società, ad esempio, di contare gli utenti che hanno visitato tali pagine o aprire un’e-mail e per altre statistiche relative al sito Web (ad esempio, registrare la popolarità di una determinata sezione e verificare l’integrità del sistema e del server).
Use of your personal data
The Company may use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including tracking the use of our Service.
- To contact you: To contact you via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application relating to updates or information communications relating to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your inquiries: to participate and manage your inquiries to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Asset Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information can be viewed by all users and can be publicly distributed externally.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obliged to keep this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in good faith believing that such action is necessary to: Comply with a legal obligation, Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in relation to the Service, Protect personal safety of Users of the Service or the public, Protect yourself from legal liability.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not aimed at individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove such information from Our servers.
Links to other websites
By email: stopborderviolence (at) gmail.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.stopborderviolence.org